Information about Nasdaq Composite
The NASDAQ, short for National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations, is the second largest stock market in the world. This index was founded in 1971 and has a special focus on the technology sector.
In addition to the technology sector, the NASDAQ also lists companies in various sectors, such as biotechnology, energy and financial services. Currently, more than 7,000 companies, both domestic and international, are listed on the NASDAQ.
Other NASDAQ indexes
- Companies in the banking sector are listed on the NASDAQ Bank Index.
- The insurance industry is listed on the NASDAQ Insurance Index.
- The industrial sector is listed on the NASDAQ Industrial Index.
- The telecommunications sector is listed on the NASDAQ Telecommunications Index.
- The pharmaceutical sector is listed on the NASDAQ Biotechnology Index.
- The financial sector (excluding banks) is listed on the NASDAQ Financial Index.
- The software sector is listed on the NASDAQ Computer Index.
How can I invest in Nasdaq Composite shares and receive dividends?
If you want to invest in Nasdaq Composite stocks and collect dividends, you can do it with Scalable Capital broker in just a few minutes. We leave you a complete guide with our opinion so you can see the variety of stocks and ETFs to invest in dividends.
Dividends schedule Nasdaq Composite
Latest Dividends Nasdaq Composite
Graph of companies divided by sector Nasdaq Composite
Most profitable dividends Nasdaq Composite
Table of companies divided by sector Nasdaq Composite
In the following table you can see to which sector each of the companies belongs: