Upcoming Air France dividend
Change(%)
0.00%
No change
Next payment N/A
Next payment date N/A
Last payment N/A
Last payment date N/A
00 D 00 H 00 M 00 S
Ex-Dividend: N/A
Not available

Regarding dividend planning for Air France for 2024, no specific date has been set.

Air France-KLM, listed in several markets, paid dividends to its shareholders until 2017, from which time they stopped fulfilling this commitment.

According to information provided by the company the decision to suspend these cancellations is intended to conserve cash flow and invest it in the progress of the organization, as its financial results have been deteriorating, which was slightly aggravated during the coronavirus crisis.

However, many of its shareholders expect these payments to continue once Air France-KLM's profitability is reestablished.

Payout Ratio Air France Dividends

In the last fiscal period, Air France paid no dividends, resulting in a dividend payout ratio of 0%.
Air France has not distributed dividends in the last fiscal period, therefore, the payout ratio is 0%.
Dividend payout ratio
Payout Ratio

Dividend calendar of Air France

There is no Dividend Calendar of Air France defined for 2024.

Historical annual dividend yields of Air France
Over the past 5 years, Air France has not consistently distributed dividends.
Increasing Dividends
Dividend yield
Dividend yield history in Air France
Over the past 5 years, Air France has not consistently distributed dividends.
Dividend stability

Dividend history of Air France

In this table you can see the complete history:

YearEx-DividendAmountTotal
2008
07/14/2008
0.292522 €
0.292522 €
2007
07/18/2007
0.242087 €
0.242087 €
2006
07/18/2006
0.151304 €
0.151304 €
2005
07/19/2005
0.075652 €
0.075652 €
2004
09/27/2004
07/22/2004
0.037826 €
9.017737 €
9.055563 €
2003
07/25/2003
0.030261 €
0.030261 €
2002
10/04/2002
0.050435 €
0.050435 €
2001
09/24/2001
0.110957 €
0.110957 €
2000
09/29/2000
0.070735 €
0.070735 €

Information about Air France

Full name Air France-KLM SA
Ticker AF
Sector Industry
Industry Airlines
Market Capitalization 2.17B €
ISIN FR0000031122
Number of Employees 75,190
Description of the company

Air France-KLM, an airline that works under French law, is one of the most important airlines in the world and one of the ones that move the largest number of passengers, especially in Europe.

It was founded in 2003, through the merger between the Dutch company KLM (Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V.) known as Royal Dutch Airlines and the French company Air France, thereby forming Air France-KLM which officially enters the SkyTeam airline alliance in late 2004.

The company is owned mostly by various private investors, which hold 81.4%, being largely from former shareholders of the predecessor companies and the remainder (18.6%) belongs to the French government.

It owns several subsidiaries, among them Air France, KLM, as well as Transavia Airlines, which operates in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Rotterdam, another airline is Martinair which is wholly owned by them, a percentage of Kenya Airwais and a very small part of Alitalia.

Its main headquarters is located in France specifically at Charles de Gaulle Airport, where it has operations as a hub in addition to Schiphol Airport. It has around 500 aircraft with wide-body, narrow-body, VLA and cargo fleets, which handle a little over 220 destinations.

Frequently asked questions about Air France dividends

Air France is listed on the Bolsa de Amsterdam and is part of the AMX.

Air France has the Ticker or stock code AF.

The CEO of Air France in 2024 is Mr. Benjamin M. Smith.

Air France ForumCheck the latest comments and participate in the live chat on Air France stocks (AF).
Subscribe
Notify of
guest

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments